Sectioned Front Suspension Unit, Macpherson Strut Type Suspension
The unit should be a complete front-end unit of a vehicle that is ideal for demonstrating the operation and interaction of the steering and suspension mechanism on a McPherson strut type suspension Courseware.
- All major components should be carefully sectioned to expose the internal working parts such as the steering gear, shock absorber, brake drums, wheel cylinder, etc.
- Sectioned areas should be expertly finished and parts are color-coded for easy identification.
- The steering mechanism should be fully functional enabling authentic demonstrations.
- The unit should be mounted on a sturdy steel stand, which should be fitted with wheels for easy mobility.
- The trainer should be supplied with a workshop/service manual for reference.
62, Azad Nagar, RamPur Chowk, P.O Industrial Area Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918045478451